When you insure your car, you insure more than its body.
You ensure peace of mind, so no matter the road ahead, you can continue on your journey.
There are many ways to save with Amica. To learn about all the discounts that are available to you, talk to one of our representatives. Depending on your current insurance, you could be saving:
Savings based on information from Amica's new-buyer survey responders who reported savings January 2017 - June 2020 and provided data about their prior carrier. Your savings may vary.
- Save up to 25% when you insure more than one vehicle.
- Save up to 20% when you combine Amica auto and home insurance.
- Save up to 25% when you combine Amica auto, home and life insurance.
- Save up to 30% when you combine Amica auto, home, umbrella and life insurance.
- Save when your insured vehicle has an approved anti-theft device, such as a car alarm or a vehicle recovery system.3
- After the second year, save every year you stay with Amica.
Protect your vehicle and passengers from accidents, add drivers to your policy or insure yourself from uninsured drivers. Our representatives will tailor your insurance to your needs.
- Property damage liability provides coverage for property damage that you’re responsible for as a result of a car accident.
- Medical payments cover your medical expenses resulting from a car accident.
- Uninsured motorist property damage provides coverage for damage to your property if the driver who caused the accident doesn’t have insurance to cover the damage.
- Rental reimbursement4 covers the costs of renting a vehicle if you're in an accident.
Feeling well-insured is only the beginning. Your Amica auto insurance also includes benefits like free car key and windshield replacement, roadside assistance and much more.
- Free repair of a deployed air bag.
- No depreciation for a complete loss of your new vehicle.5
- Lost wage reimbursement if you have to appear in court.
- $1,000 for bail bonds.