When you insure your home, you insure more than its walls.
You ensure that your customs and traditions remain alive and get passed on from generation to generation.
There are many ways to save with Amica. To find out all of the discounts available to you, talk to one of our representatives. Depending on your current insurance, you could be saving:
|Switching from:||Average savings with Amica:|
Savings based on information from Amica’s new buyer responders, who reported savings January 2017–August 2019 and provided data about their savings and prior carrier. Your savings may vary.
- Save more each year after being with Amica for at least two years.
- Save up to 30% when you combine home and your auto, life or umbrella policies.
- Save up to 20% when you combine home and auto coverage.
- Save when you’ve had no claims in the past three years.
- Receive a discount when you insure a home with burglar alarms, sprinkler systems or fire alarms.2
Each home is as unique as its owner. That’s why we give you the ability to create your policy according to your needs.
- Catastrophic coverage protects you in the event of property damage or loss due to earthquakes or flood.
- Home business coverage protects you against the unexpected, whether you're running a business from home or just completing an assignment for your employer there.
- Valuable items coverage offers broader protection if you own higher-value items like jewelry, fine art or furs, and for damage beyond fire and theft.
- Identity fraud expense coverage provides you with personal help for restoring your identity, and reimburses for unauthorized use of your credit cards up to the policy limit.